Tom Clancy's: The Division (Online Only)
Click to enlarge
The Division takes place in New York three weeks after a lethal virus, released on Black Friday, has swept through the city. One by one, basic services have failed. Society has collapsed into chaos. The President invokes Presidential Directive 51, and The Division, a top-secret unit of self-supporting tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives, Division agents are trained to operate independently of command in this type of emergency situation. When society falls, we rise.
In a Tom Clancy’s universe dedicated to realism, players can explore the once-familiar streets and landmarks of the Big Apple, now decimated by looting and overrun by clans that will do anything to survive. From Central Park to the subway to the Statue of Liberty, nowhere is safe. Discover a persistent, online, open-world New York where exploration, combat, and RPG player-progression are essential.
- TAKE BACK NEW YORK -- Welcome to a next-gen experience in a persistent and dynamic open world environment that is built from the ground up for co-op and where exploration and player progression are essential. Teaming up with other Division agents, your mission is to restore order, investigate the source of the virus, and take back New York.
- A LIVING, BREATHING WORLD -- Enter a universe where time of day and weather conditions impacts your gaming experience. Use the environment for strategic advantage to dominate fights and ambush your enemies. Utilize your gas mask to provide protection from the virus, and upgrade it to enter the most highly contaminated areas.
- URBAN JUNGLE -- New York City is being overrun by hostile groups trying to take advantage of the crisis. Beware of the thugs who roam in packs through the city, preying on the weak. Fight against the Cleaners, who wear hazmat suits and wield flamethrowers, set on cleaning New York from the virus by burning everything and everyone. Engage with the Rikers, a gang of convicts that escaped Rikers Island when the chaos hit, and who are ravaging the city and vying for its control.
- GEAR UP AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR AGENT -- Harness state-of-the-art technology, both networked and prototype, as a member of The Division. Customize your character and your backpack, your lifeline in mid-crisis New York. Communicate with other agents at all times with your smartwatch. Loot fallen enemies and customize and level up your weapons, gear, and skills.
- CUTTING-EDGE TECH -- Choose and upgrade your skills, and synergize with your teammates to increase your chances of winning in combat. Switch your skills such as the seeker mine that finds your enemy and explodes; the turret that triggers high-octane and efficient diversion; or the pulse that gives you a tactical read on your environment. Use the ECHO tech, a data collection tool that renders moments frozen in time, to learn valuable information about your immediate environment and find hidden loot, and help uncover the truth behind the pandemic.
- SEAMLESS MULTIPLAYER: THE DARK ZONE -- Enter the Dark Zone, a walled-off quarantine zone in the middle of Manhattan where the most valuable loot was left behind when the military evacuated. It’s also the most dangerous area in the game, where fear, betrayal, and tension are high. Team up with other players to take down your enemies and extract legendary loot via helicopter. It’s your choice to collaborate with other agents, or attack them and steal their loot.
- SNOWDROP ENGINE -- Powered by the fully next-gen Snowdrop engine, Tom Clancy’s The Division™ sets a new bar in video game realism and open world rendering. Experience a chaotic and devastated New York like you’ve never seen before.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: