Click to enlarge
In Dying Light, a first-person, action survival horror game, players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning's first light in a vast open world filled with danger. During the day, players will traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators which only appear after sundown.
- Welcome to the Quarantine – Experience an original and intense story set in an infected city cut off from the outside world.
- Vast Open World – Players traverse an extensive world plunged into chaos and destruction. In this diverse environment, players must fight for survival against many kinds of enemies since the infected are not the only threat.
- Night Changes the Rules – In daylight, players explore the city searching for supplies and weapons. After nightfall, though, the infected world undergoes a dramatic transformation that gives the gameplay a new dimension. The hunter becomes prey.
- Parkour-Style Movement – Whether jumping between rooftops, climbing walls or attacking foes from above, players can move around the city with ease and speed. Dying Light provides freedom of movement never before seen in open world game.
- Brutal, Visceral Combat – Fight face-to-face using a diverse selection of melee weapons: knives, bats, axes, or more unusual tools of destruction. Players must strike down enemies or cut off their limbs to save their own lives.
- Craft Your Weapons – Why use an ordinary cleaver when players can attach a lighter for burning damage? Or wrap a hammer in electrified barbed wire? Dying Light lets players create their own weapon upgrades and construct increasingly efficient tools of combat.
- Choose Your Play Style – Players can make use of weapons, surroundings, and traps set by other survivors; provoke groups of enemies to attack one other; complete objectives by day or at night; or take advantage of darkness, fog, and storm to remain unseen.
- Breathtaking Visuals and Realism – Dying Light Is the first game powered by Chrome Engine 6 – the sixth revolutionary incarnation of Techland’s proprietary technology. It delivers a new level of visual quality, special effects, and dynamic weather conditions, maintaining unparalleled efficiency at the same time.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: